Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sneak peek at Small Works and Itty Bitty art Shows

The show is being hung as I type.     But, since the winners are now announced on the website, I can share some pics I took just  before the judging process began.     Pieces were laid on tables according to the categories.   It was hard to put some of them into categories, but artists and volunteers helped decide what would be most appropriate.   Even at that a few were changed by the judge, who has that option.    



Here are some of the entries.  I had pictures of them all but some were so out of focus I can't use them here.   Maybe you'll spot your own work here, and maybe you'll see something you will want to purchase.     The opening reception  is Friday evening starting at 6 p.m.    I'm sure there will be a lot of people there, so if you see something you can't live without, get there between now and then - or early.    







Here is a picture of judge Deana Hunt looking over the art in the Great Outdoors category, with volunteer Phyllis Cook standing by.


This is the Itty Bitty entries, which had their own categories.    I didn't get any close ups, so you'll have to come in and view them in person.     

Hope to see you Friday evening.       Janene

No comments:

Post a Comment