Tuesday, June 25, 2013

July Newsletter now online

Pepe has the July Newsletter on the web site now.  Just click here to get right to it.    I like his use of photos with the classes and workshops.  Thanks Pepe for keeping us up to date in such a stylish way.

 I read that there is a big push to bring in new artists and patrons as members, as that is what we need now, particularly with the new gallery expenses and the growth and activities that are in the works.  If each of us can sign up just one more, we'll double in size.   I think we can do even better than that.   More people, more art, more showings, more sales.  

Here is something you can all do to help the art community from home.   Or on the road.    If you hear of an upcoming art show or exhibit others might like to see, drop us a note so we can get the word out.     And please get the word out to your friends about our acitivities and upcoming events.    

It is time for the July membership show again.    Are you ready?    Framed?  Wired?    That's the part I don't like.  Painting and making art pieces is the fun part.     I'll be working at receiving on Friday with other volunteers, so I get a first hand look at the art and get to put faces with the names of the artists.      I hope to see you there.        Janene

No comments:

Post a Comment