Sunday, May 26, 2013

Today is moving day

It's Sunday today.  Time to bring out the big muscles and pick up trucks.  Meet at the old gallery at 11 a.m.   I sure hope people show up to help.    I have two big strapping grandsons who volunteered so I'll be there with them.    Mostly I hope to be snapping pictures and moving little light weight things.   The boys can do heavy stuff along with the other members who will be helping out.


If all went according to plans the electric work was done yesterday.     I am anxious to see the difference the lighting makes in the gallery.   It sounded like a good plan, with some directional lighting  along walls and down the center as well.    They will be able to point beams of light onto whatever sculptures and such that are on pedestals  scattered in the gallery.    

No comments:

Post a Comment